Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!


Green Eggs and Ham

What is this?!  Our snack, of course!!  Do you like green eggs and ham?
     We melted a vanilla wafer over pretzel sticks and topped it with a green M&M.  Some of our friends were excited to try this curious looking treat, and others politely declined.  "I will not eat them here or there, I will not eat them ANYWHERE!"

The Cat in the Hat and snack!
     Our friends made their own snacks today.  We sliced the strawberries and bananas for them and they assembled the  "hat" themselves.  We talked about the pattern on Cat's hat and they ALL followed it carefully.

Our "cats" getting ready to go home! 

"Look at me!
Look at me!
Look at me NOW!
It is fun to have fun
But you have
to know how."

Dr. Seuss, The Cat in the Hat




No comments:

Post a Comment